Many are ending their anxiety through biohacking their subconscious minds
We’d like to introduce you to a breakthrough in neuroscience to treat anxiety disorders.
Serenity Float Clinic has helped many people around New Zealand with anxiety, depression, panic attacks and phobias such as claustrophobia, agoraphobia, even dental phobias.
Drawing on the latest clinical research to overcome anxiety, our techniques are helping thousands get better sleep and self control over their anxiety.
Over the course you will receive the following:
- 6 Float Sessions followed with coaching sessions
- 3 Infrared Sauna sessions
- 3 Ice Bath Sessions with Breath training (optional)
- 6 Resiliency Microlearning Modules
- Over 50+ Microlearning Videos on Resiliency
- Multiple Biohacks to practice being calm, focused and interrupting stressful or anxious emotional states
- Unlimited Lifetime access to online content
- Complimentary entry to your choice of a live music therapy, resiliency workshop or wellness event
Serenity Resiliency Training Program
All of us live and work in an environment that is constantly changing, intense and unrelenting.
Your resilience refers not only to your ability to cope and adapt to crises or stressful situations but to Thrive. Resilience grows when you use various strategies to develop your capability to handle challenging situations. More resilient people are able to accept life changes and adapt to adversity without lasting difficulties, while less resilient people have a much harder time with stress and change.
Have you ever wondered how you can be more resilient? Well, it’s time for you to find out how.
There are SIX sessions included within the course. They are designed to help you to develop your resilience and to manage stress.
Over the six sessions, we will cover
- Practical tips on having a resilient mindset
- ‘In the moment’ strategies that can help you in a stressful situation
- ‘Resilience habits’ that would be helpful to build into your life.
- Sleep and morning routine strategies to take charge of your emotional wellbeing
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in developing their resilience.
- Anyone who experiences emotionally intense situations.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their ability to manage their emotions.
- Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of themself and how to work better with other people.
- Anyone with a leadership position within an organization.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder or depression, we can help you. There is hope. Our program deals with the root cause of anxiety which has been scientifically proven to be caused by a hyperactive mind and changes in the brain’s Default Mode Network.
Many have found temporary relief from just one session and our 6-week Resiliency Training Program has been specifically designed to help our clients completely overcome their anxiety.
To make things easy for you you can get started today by choosing one of the following 3 options:
Owning and operating a fast growing business is extremely hard work and often very stressful. I have found floating to be a great way to unwind and recharge. Not just physically but mentally. A clear mind leads to far better strategic thinking, creativity and decision making. I would recommend The Serenity Float clinic to anyone who wants to increase performance and reduce stress.Daniel Klinkenberg