You might be the ONE...
Wanted: Part Time Wellness Coordinator
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our whanau. You’ll be more than a people person in our business. We operate on the leading edge of neuroscience and brain development by rewiring the brain to a more peaceful way of thinking and life. Our clients are some of the highest performing individuals in the Waikato and strive for more. You will be involved in helping our clients not only achieve more out of life but also doing it from a foundation of serenity, aroha, calm and relational wholeness…
For the next steps, you will be taken to an audio recording with instructions to apply…
Evidence Based Research
More about the role...
We are expanding our hours and currently looking for an organised individual with a focus on integrative health to join our team. Someone with attention to detail and above-average time management skills. You will a wellness coordinator for a variety of clients. We are looking for someone part-time who can work evenings and weekends. Fluent English and great written and verbal communication skills are a must.
We offer appointments from early until late at night, including weekends and require some flexibility to accommodate our client schedules.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients to ensure services are meeting their needs.
- Event planning and management will be an asset
- Set up and prepare rooms before the start of each session
- Provide health education about physical and mental wellness
- Ensure that clean conditions are maintained in massage rooms, float rooms and the rest of the clinic
- Maintain client records; update all medical records as necessary
- Take all reasonable methods to ensure client comfort
- Report equipment failures or breakages to the director or manager, so that action may be taken to remedy any defects
- Handling cash & eftpos payments.
- Manage bookings
- Follow up with clients
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines in all aspects
- Offer a listening ear and encouragement to clients
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Abide by all clinical ethical guidelines including all rules on confidentiality and Data Protection
- Experience using computers and Google Applications
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Serenity Float Clinic LTD offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive compensation, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
Once again, to apply, simply click on the NEXT STEPS button below.