Welcome to the new…
Chaos is often the birthplace of change. We are now living in a world that will forever remember COVID-19. We are so happy to journey through this new chapter with you.
As you can imagine, we have had to make some changes in the way that we serve you. Thankfully when it comes to having a space that is COVID-19 safe, we only have to make minor tweaks since our sterilisation practices have far exceeded what most businesses do even pre-COVID-19. Here’s what we do anyway:
- We use Hydrogen Peroxide as our main disinfectant on all surfaces including door handles, iPads, taps, sinks, floors, buttons, walls, products etc.
- Our water solution in our tanks exceed even the highest water quality standards in other industries – We use UV filtration, H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) and have such a high concentration of Magnesium Sulphate in the tanks that COVID-19 simply cannot survive. If swimming pools and spas could afford our processes, they would all be following them.
- We’re all about Self Isolation! Our business can only have a small number of clients present at any given time. Floating also helps boost your immune system making you even safer.
Here’s what we will be changing though:
- Unfortunately no more hongis, handshakes, hugs and high fives for now
- We’re also taking a pause on tea in the post-float-lounge but water will still be available in compostable cups
- For new clients we will take you through a consultation and induction through our online process to minimise contact
- We will require payment up-front as much as possible to minimise over the counter sales
- We will make our intake form online so that you do not need to use the iPad in office; however, the iPad will still be available and sanitised
- Social distancing during our facilities tour
- Surfaces disinfected with Hydrogen Peroxide after each client
- Upon arrival, please wait at the front door for us to let you in
- Scan to sign in on our QR code for the NZ Covid Tracer App to stop the spread
- Please use provided hand sanitiser
- If you are feeling unwell, are coughing or sneezing please let us know immediately prior to arriving to appointment